- Natural, hassle-free probiotic solution for microbiome balance
- Wild harvested from 250-year old tea trees
- Highest levels of polyphenols (catechins and theaflavins) of all teas
- No added anything – no preservatives, sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Triple Toxin Screened
“Pique’s matcha is my secret to glowing and healthy skin and it’s my favorite part of my morning routine!”
“My skin looks so much better! I’ve been on matcha for 2 months now. The first month I didn’t notice much, but by the second month my skin and energy levels have been improving. I can't get enough!”
“Best addition to daily self-care ever. I love how refreshing yet calming the Jasmine is and how smooth and creamy the matcha is. It is the perfect start to my mornings or a great afternoon pick me up!”
“I’m obsessed with Pique! It has become a part of my daily beauty ritual. Their Hibiscus tea nourishes my skin and body from the inside out.”
“Pique’s Hibiscus is absolutely phenomenal! I recommend it to all my friends and family. I feel calm after drinking it and have seen noticeable effects on my skin.”
Dr. Taryn Marie
“Pique is part of my morning ritual. Their teas come in little packets which I travel with me everywhere, you simply pour it into a cup and add water! I drink their matcha every morning and it supports my digestive system and gives me radiant skin!”
"I love Pique’s products! I can’t go anywhere without my Matcha or Daily Immune. This paired with tons of water is the key to glowing and youthful skin, I recommend Pique to all of my friends as well! "
"Daily Immune is my go-to beauty supplement, my skin definitely has a different type of glow and radiance now!"
"It’s always a great day when my Pique arrives! Their matcha is loaded with tons of antioxidants for radiant skin and sets the mood every morning!"
- Robert B.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars6 minutes agoGreat Taste
Tastes great and I like the convenience of the package. No teabag.
- Alicia W.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Fasting, Radiant Skin, EnergyRated 3 out of 5 starsYesterdayEnjoyable !
It tastes good, and is easy for travel!
- Sara B.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er BundleI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPu'er for gut healing
I love the green and black Pu'er teas! I was a bit skeptical of trying fermented tea but it is smooth and delicious. I frequently recommend it to my patients with gut dysbiosis and low Akkermansia (cornerstone bacteria that's critical for metabolism and longevity) since Pu'er is one of the foods that is known to raise it. I love the easily dissolvable form too - so easy to take on the go and I appreciate that it's triple filtered for toxins since they're so prevalent in most teas (and tea bags).
- Pedro C.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Immune Support, Energy, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoMy Daily Go-To
My favorite thing about this tea (aside from the great taste) is the dissolve-ability of it! I can mix it with cold water without clumping.
- Lori G.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Healthy Digestion, Radiant Skin, Energy, FastingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoLove it!
I’ve been a tea drinker my entire life. This is my favorite of all. There’s something to be said about enjoying your cup of tea and at the same time, knowing how good it is for you. That sends it right over the top for me.
- Zinovy M.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Bundle (Special Offer)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat taste
I was surprised at the flavor and depth of the tea. Convenience of using the packets also are hard to beat.
- Ali T.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Healthy Digestion, EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoTasty
I started drinking this tea first thing in the morning as a replacement for coffee and it gives me great sustained energy without any of the coffee jitters
- JoLee S.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Healthy Digestion, Energy, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoFAVORITE
I hadn’t ever had a fermented tea before. This one is delightful, little more subtle than a regular green. All in all it makes me happy when I drink it. Big smiles and clear skin
- Cathy M.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Fasting, Energy, Radiant Skin, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoHealth in a cup!
It’s the most delicious healthy thing you can drink
- Jenny Z.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 days agoBlack tea
It is good!
We have answers!
Both matcha and green tea begin as the Camellia Sinensis plant. The main difference starts with how the plant is grown and processed. Matcha tea is shade grown and ground to a fine powder – you are essentially consuming whole tea leaves. The plant intended for green teas, on the other hand, is traditionally grown and harvested. Once harvested, the leaves are steamed to stop oxidation and then dried. The dried leaves are broken up for tea bags or carefully packaged as loose leaf tea, ready to steep. For more information about this, please visit our article 5 Key Differences Between Matcha and Green Tea.
We source only the finest organic loose leaf grade tea leaves and then we cold brew them for up to 8 hours to extract all the beneficial compounds. Then, through a combination of pressure and dehydration at a low temperature, our Tea Crystals emerge. Cold Brew Crystallization preserves up to 12x the nutrient content compared to other tea.
Drinking any of our teas as an iced tea will not negate the benefits found in our teas! We do recommend not using water that is too hot, however. We recommend a maximum temperature of 170°F for green teas and 180°F for black and herbal teas.
Some of our teas are both hot and cold water soluble, and some are hot water soluble only. With that said, you can enjoy any of our teas as an iced tea! Just simply mix the Tea Crystals with an ounce or so of hot water (but not boiling!), then add ice and cold water as you'd like, and enjoy! Please let me know if you have any other questions we can help with, we're always happy to!
All of our teas are free of peanuts, tree nuts, and coconuts. Our operations and facilities and packaging sites do not come in contact with these products, but we cannot make any guarantee for serious allergen conditions from external variables, as our facilities are not officially certified allergen-free.
We are the first tea company to Triple Toxin Screen all of our teas for heavy metals, pesticides, and toxic mold. At Pique, these strict processing methods ensures quality and purity. For more information about our triple toxin screening, please visit https://help.piquelife.com/general/triple-toxin-screening-what-it-is-how-it-s-done-who-does-it
When you order from Pique Tea, your complete satisfaction is our highest priority. We understand it can sometimes be difficult to make a purchase if you have not been able to previously sample the teas. Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee helps you purchase your teas risk-free: if you're unhappy with your purchase made from our main store, you may return your package to us for a refund anytime within the first 30 days of your purchase. We’ll even provide a free return shipping label!