Pu'er Ultimate Bundle
- Natural, hassle-free probiotic solution for microbiome balance
- Wild harvested from 250-year old tea trees
- Highest levels of polyphenols (catechins and theaflavins) of all teas
- No added anything – no preservatives, sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Triple Toxin Screened
“Pique's Radiant Skin Duo is my secret to hydrated skin and it's my favorite part of my morning routine! I have noticed a difference in my skin which is more plump and brighter.”
“I’ve been on matcha for 2 months now. The first month I didn’t notice much, but by the second month my skin and energy levels have been improving. I highly recommend it my friends and family.”
“Best additions to my daily routine. My skin has never felt more refreshed and never looked this youthful!”
“Great taste and hydrates my body. I also know I can trust Pique in using the highest quality and best ingredients for my skin and body.”
“I am so obsessed with all of Pique's products, particularly their B•T Fountain. It gives my skin the hydrated, dewy look from within. It is also great post-workout.”
“After seeing all my friends enjoy Pique's B•T Fountain, I knew I had to try it. It really is worth all the hype! It tastes light, and I feel so good about drinking my water everyday.”
"I love Pique’s products! I can’t go anywhere without my Matcha or Daily Immune. This paired with tons of water is the key to glowing and youthful skin, I recommend Pique to all of my friends as well! "
"A staple in my diet recently, I usually add this to a smoothie I make daily and it has improved the hydration in my face exponentially. I see a difference in my appearance if I miss a day taking this. This should be included in everyone's daily routine!"
"It’s always a great day when my Pique arrives! Their matcha is my all-time favorite and sets the mood every morning!"
- Fernanda A.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Energy, Immune Support, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars55 minutes agoIncredible!
This green tea is amazing! The Polyphenol content is high and the taste is pure and delicious. I have stopped drinking coffee completely because of it and I feel so much better everyday. It gives me good clean energy and I feel focused and healthy. My already good health has leveled up with its assistance. I am a fit pro and train clients at a gym nonstop and one cup of this in the morning sets me up for success all day long. I highly recommend!
- Melissa Paige B.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayDaily afternoon tea- very enjoyable - light and refreshing
I drink this tea every afternoon. it is light and refreshing, but also provides calm energy. I have tons of packets of this tea and have even given some away for others to also get hooked on! Will never tire of this tea!
- Tanaporn T.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBeneficial probiotics
I drink Pique Pu’er black tea almost everyday, mainly for health benefits from beneficial probiotics. Not all teas are the same. I trust the high quality of Pique tea.
- Jane P.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Immune Support, EnergyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat!
I used to be only a coffee person until I tried this. It gives me a boost while making my stomach feel better, as it's always sensitive. Tastes like a high-quality black tea.
- Tammy B.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Energy, Healthy Digestion, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayPu’er tea
I love the smooth taste and healthy properties of the Pu’er tea.
- MVerified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Energy, Radiant Skin, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayExcellent
Great after a meal, I love it! The whole family loves it. It’s great after a heavy meal.
- Tara N.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Energy, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdaydelicious
i love this tea instead of drinking coffee. i get better energy and no crash. plus it’s good for digestion. the best!
- Laura B.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Healthy Digestion, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPu’er Green
Pique Pu’er green tea tastes delicious and has been satisfying enough that I have replaced my morning coffee with it! I would drink it all day if they ever able to make a decaffeinated version! Also add to my greens powder for an extra punch!
- Samantha K.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat product
This tea tastes so lovely. So far is seemingly helping improve digestion.
- Rick M.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Fasting, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoI love this tea!
I heard about Pique's Pu'er green tea from Tim Ferriss's podcast. After ordering my first box, I became a subscriber. I've been a subscriber for over a year and couldn't be happier with the product and customer service!
We have answers!
Both matcha and green tea begin as the Camellia Sinensis plant. The main difference starts with how the plant is grown and processed. Matcha tea is shade grown and ground to a fine powder – you are essentially consuming whole tea leaves. The plant intended for green teas, on the other hand, is traditionally grown and harvested. Once harvested, the leaves are steamed to stop oxidation and then dried. The dried leaves are broken up for tea bags or carefully packaged as loose leaf tea, ready to steep. For more information about this, please visit our article 5 Key Differences Between Matcha and Green Tea.
We source only the finest organic loose leaf grade tea leaves and then we cold brew them for up to 8 hours to extract all the beneficial compounds. Then, through a combination of pressure and dehydration at a low temperature, our Tea Crystals emerge. Cold Brew Crystallization preserves up to 12x the nutrient content compared to other tea.
Drinking any of our teas as an iced tea will not negate the benefits found in our teas! We do recommend not using water that is too hot, however. We recommend a maximum temperature of 170°F for green teas and 180°F for black and herbal teas.
Some of our teas are both hot and cold water soluble, and some are hot water soluble only. With that said, you can enjoy any of our teas as an iced tea! Just simply mix the Tea Crystals with an ounce or so of hot water (but not boiling!), then add ice and cold water as you'd like, and enjoy! Please let me know if you have any other questions we can help with, we're always happy to!
All of our teas are free of peanuts, tree nuts, and coconuts. Our operations and facilities and packaging sites do not come in contact with these products, but we cannot make any guarantee for serious allergen conditions from external variables, as our facilities are not officially certified allergen-free.
We are the first tea company to Triple Toxin Screen all of our teas for heavy metals, pesticides, and toxic mold. At Pique, these strict processing methods ensures quality and purity. For more information about our triple toxin screening, please visit https://help.piquelife.com/general/triple-toxin-screening-what-it-is-how-it-s-done-who-does-it
When you order from Pique Tea, your complete satisfaction is our highest priority. We understand it can sometimes be difficult to make a purchase if you have not been able to previously sample the teas. Our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee helps you purchase your teas risk-free: if you're unhappy with your purchase made from our main store, you may return your package to us for a refund anytime within the first 30 days of your purchase. We’ll even provide a free return shipping label!