Cold Extraction Technology™ extracts and delivers antioxidants at maximized potential.
Triple Toxin Screened for pesticides, heavy metals and toxic mold commonly found in plants.
Maximized full-spectrum absorbability with no prep or brewing required.
“My daily routine and drink I can’t live without”
“I’ve been skipping coffee for this and loving it.”
“Pu’er green makes me feel like a boss at life.”
“Pique are the absolute best!”
“Best green tea ever!”
“Probiotics and gut health with Pique!”
“Never felt better. Love my first thing in the morning drink.”
“Another day, another cup of Pique!”
- April N.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agoConvenient
The packaging is great, taste is good and the packets are convenient!
- Eri S.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For EnergyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayDelicious and clean!
I enjoy this black tea every morning. It has a nice flavor and I feel good that it is filled with good polyphemols and none of the mycotoxins.
- Brian R.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Radiant Skin, Immune Support, EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoPerfect Morning Start
I look forward to drinking this tea every morning. I have a subscription to ensure I never run out.
- Kimberly K.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGreat tea
Pleasant tasting tea that offers multiple health benefits. Dissolves well without leaving any clumps.
- Teresa M.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er BundleI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Energy, Healthy Digestion, Immune Support, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoWonder Teas
With the very first cup of Tea, my cup of coffee was not calling one bit. I was so surprised. I love coffee. Over the next few weeks and a couple of teas per day, I felt more calm , relaxed and ready to handle each day. Highly recommend!
- Janine E.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Energy, Fasting, Healthy Digestion, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoWonderful!
Love this Pu’er Green Tea! Anytime of the day. So soothing and calming. Absolutely love it!
- Fernanda A.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Energy, Immune Support, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoIncredible!
This green tea is amazing! The Polyphenol content is high and the taste is pure and delicious. I have stopped drinking coffee completely because of it and I feel so much better everyday. It gives me good clean energy and I feel focused and healthy. My already good health has leveled up with its assistance. I am a fit pro and train clients at a gym nonstop and one cup of this in the morning sets me up for success all day long. I highly recommend!
- Melissa Paige B.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDaily afternoon tea- very enjoyable - light and refreshing
I drink this tea every afternoon. it is light and refreshing, but also provides calm energy. I have tons of packets of this tea and have even given some away for others to also get hooked on! Will never tire of this tea!
- Melissa Paige B.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoNice Black tea for breakfast
I love Pique's black teas, however, this is not my favorite. If you like a lighter black tea this is for you. I still enjoy it, yet prefer a stronger black tea like the Earl Grey.
- Tanaporn T.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBeneficial probiotics
I drink Pique Pu’er black tea almost everyday, mainly for health benefits from beneficial probiotics. Not all teas are the same. I trust the high quality of Pique tea.
We have answers!
Pu'er Black – Organic Pu'er black tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Pu'er Green – Organic Pu'er green tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Pu'er Black – 58-87mg
Pu'er Green – 41-61mg
28 servings per carton
Pu'er Black – silky, woody, and robust
Pu'er Green – silky, fresh, and aromatic
These teas are wild-harvested from 250 year old tea trees living symbiotically in a primordial forest where life thrives unhindered - the natural cycle of life and death of plants and weeds create a rich environment teeming with biodiversity. The leaves of this ancient tea varietal are more concentrated in polyphenols than all other teas and are host to precious microbiota that ferments our Tea Crystals, turning them darker with time. Growing deeper than any other tea varietal, roots from these ancient tea trees stretch deep into the earth, acting as a conduit for rare minerals, microbial diversity and precious nutrients to its dense leaves.
They can be compared to kombucha except they are dry in nature and do not require sugar to ferment. The probiotics in Pu’er tea metabolize polyphenols for fermentation. Whereas the probiotics in kombucha metabolize sugar for fermentation. The probiotics in Pu'er tea are also natural and indigenous to the tea leaf (they are already living on the tea leaf), whereas probiotics in kombucha are typically cultured and added.
Prebiotics are substances that the probiotic microorganisms (beneficial bacteria and fungi) in your gut feed on. The byproducts of this process are called metabolites. Much like the way yeast consumes sugar and produces alcohol. Following this analogy: yeast = probiotic, sugar = prebiotic, alcohol = metabolite.
Probiotics are a mix of bacteria, fungi and microbes that are understood to be beneficial to health. The types are vast in quantity and only a small number can and have been identified.