The Fermented Supertea
Shawn Drinks Daily
✓ Support healthy digestion & metabolism
✓ Healthy immune system support
✓ Calm energy & mental support
The Quality of Pique is Extraordinary
"I was blown away by the quality, taste, and emphasis on bioavailability. Three of my favorites, Pu’er Green, Pu'er Black and Sun Goddess Matcha, feature very rare nutrients that support healthy weight management. With all of my years of research into these teas and nutrients, I’ve finally found my perfect match in Pique."
Nutritionist & bestselling author of Eat SmarterShop Shawn’s Favorites
Fermented Pu’er Bundle
Natural synergy for fast results. Start your gut health journey today.
Free US Shipping. Free Returns.
90 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Pique Fermented Tea
Nature’s Gut Health Support
✓ Fermented to support healthy digestion and metabolism
✓ Concentrated antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
✓ Tea caffeine and l-theanine to support sustained energy and focusGET UP TO 15% OFF + FREE US SHIPPING
4 Reasons Why
You Will Never See A Better Tea
1 Leaves from this rare and ancient tea varietal (camellia yunnanensis) are more concentrated in polyphenols than all other teas in the world.
2 Ancient tea trees thrive in a lush primordial forest, where the natural decay of plants and weeds multiply the biodiversity and activity of probiotic microbes.
3 Wild-harvested from 250 year old tea trees whose roots stretch deep into the earth, transporting rare minerals to nutrient dense tea leaves.
4 An ecological superfood of one of the highest levels of purity, our fermented tea is sourced from a pristine region at the foothills of the Himalaya mountains.
Why Pique is Superior
Cold Extraction Technology™ extracts and delivers antioxidants at maximized potential.
Triple Toxin Screened for pesticides, heavy metals and toxic mold commonly found in plants.
Maximized full-spectrum absorbability with no prep or brewing required.
Fermented Green Tea
The combination of catechins, theaflavins, amino acids and probiotics deliver the holy grail of tea. Supports a healthy immune system and cellular health.
Ingredients: Organic & wild-harvested Pu’er green tea (camellia sinensis assamica). Nothing else.Start Now
Fermented Black Tea
Probiotic activity in this fully fermented tea nourishes the microbiome. Supports healthy digestion and metabolism.
Ingredients: Organic & wild-harvested Pu’er ripe tea (camellia sinensis assamica). Nothing else.Start Now
top health experts
15,000+ Glowing Five Star Reviews
- Debby H.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er BundleI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Healthy Digestion, Energy, Fasting, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoLove both of your pu’er teas
- Sara S.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Energy, Healthy Digestion, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoThe best!
The best way to start my day! This produce has really helped me.
- DANIELLE M.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDelicious and Beneficial!
My family and I love this tea. It has helped so much with our digestive health. Thank you for such a great product!
- JoanReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Immune Support, EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDelicious!!
My husband and I both love this tea! I am very sensitive to caffeine but have no problems with this tea!
- Haley W.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoMy favorite Pique so far
I have had several teas from pique (I drink the matcha all the time!) and the Pu’er black is by far the most delicious! It’s the start to my day! Give it a try. It’s so good.
- Deborah K.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEasy
I had never heard of this tea before and thought I would give it a go. I find that I’m not suffering with bloating anymore. It also does not give me jitters. In fact I feel smooth energy. And, it taste amazing!
- RebecaVerified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Energy, Healthy Digestion, Immune Support, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSuperb tea BUT
There's everything to love about the tea itself. I strongly dislike the new box. It is just bulky. The old package had caffeine, l-theanine, polyphenols, and a suggested temperature for the hot water. That suggested temperature was also in the individual packets of tea. Why change then? Those of us who care about our health also care about the environment. Please go back to the old box - which is about half the size of the new one. Thank you
- Mira S.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er BundleI recommend this productI Drink Pique For EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove the bundle for added energy
Love mixing these two teas in the morning for added energy. Incredibly efficient
- Kimberly J.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er BundleI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Energy, Radiant Skin, Fasting, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBest tea ever!
Usually I find green teas very bitter and metallic tasting. This is great and provides a boost of energy too without feeling jittery. The black pu’er is also wonderful!
- Katie D.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Energy, Fasting, Healthy Digestion, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agofavorite time of the day
I've tried sooo many black teas and this one is AMAZING! Love the taste! Adding this one to my regular rotation of Pique Teas:)
We have answers!
Pu'er Black – Organic Pu'er black tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Pu'er Green – Organic Pu'er green tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Pu'er Black – 58-87mg
Pu'er Green – 41-61mg
28 servings per carton
Pu'er Black – silky, woody, and robust
Pu'er Green – silky, fresh, and aromatic
These teas are wild-harvested from 250 year old tea trees living symbiotically in a primordial forest where life thrives unhindered - the natural cycle of life and death of plants and weeds create a rich environment teeming with biodiversity. The leaves of this ancient tea varietal are more concentrated in polyphenols than all other teas and are host to precious microbiota that ferments our Tea Crystals, turning them darker with time. Growing deeper than any other tea varietal, roots from these ancient tea trees stretch deep into the earth, acting as a conduit for rare minerals, microbial diversity and precious nutrients to its dense leaves.
They can be compared to kombucha except they are dry in nature and do not require sugar to ferment. The probiotics in Pu’er tea metabolize polyphenols for fermentation. Whereas the probiotics in kombucha metabolize sugar for fermentation. The probiotics in Pu'er tea are also natural and indigenous to the tea leaf (they are already living on the tea leaf), whereas probiotics in kombucha are typically cultured and added.
Prebiotics are substances that the probiotic microorganisms (beneficial bacteria and fungi) in your gut feed on. The byproducts of this process are called metabolites. Much like the way yeast consumes sugar and produces alcohol. Following this analogy: yeast = probiotic, sugar = prebiotic, alcohol = metabolite.
Probiotics are a mix of bacteria, fungi and microbes that are understood to be beneficial to health. The types are vast in quantity and only a small number can and have been identified.