The perfect “I don’t want summer to end!” drink! We teamed up with Zenbelly andGoodEggs to create this EPIC Blackberry Mint Arnold-Palmer. It’s easy to make, here’s the recipe! The perfect combination of tea and lemonade come together in this delicious recipe to make a one-of-a-kind drink. The extra touch of blackberry gives a special spin on an Arnold-Palmer classic drink. Honey is an excellent substitute for sugar to add a hint of sweetness to the recipe. It comes with several health benefits such as boosting your immunity and treating skin conditions. Not to mention, honey is also anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. When you combine this superfood with our Pique Tea English Breakfast Tea Crystals, you’ll be glowing in no time. Check out the video below to see how simple it is to make your own!
Blackberry Mint Arnold-Palmer
The perfect "I don't want summer to end!" drink! It's easy to make, here's the recipe! The perfect combination of tea and lemonade come together in this delicious recipe to make a one-of-a-kind drink. The extra touch of blackberry gives a special spin on an Arnold-Palmer classic drink.
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 sachet Pique English Breakfast Tea Crystals
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 4 pc blackberries
- 1 small sprig mint plus more for garnish
- juice of one lemon plus a wheel for garnish
- ice cold water
In a tall glass (approximately 12 ounces), dissolve the honey and Pique English Breakfast Tea Crystals with the boiling water.
- Add the blackberries and muddle until they're well crushed. Add the mint and muddle a couple more times. Make sure to mix it up well to get the full flavor of the ingredients.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice and top it off with a handful of ice and cold water.
- Stir and garnish with a sprig of mint and a lemon wheel.
This recipe is quick and easy to make which is why it is the perfect beverage for those hot, summer days when all you want to do is unwind and relax. The mint provides the light and refreshing touch with a cooling effect while the lemon adds a fun tang. Try adding different berries to add even more flavor and health benefits to your drink.