Spearmint Herbal Tea
- Caffeine: Caffeine-Free
- L-Theanine: None
- Polyphenols: Medium(109-164mg)
- Ingredients (all organic*): Organic spearmint
For a cold drink. Add to 8oz cold water and shake/stir.
For a hot drink. First add crystals to cup. Then add 8oz warm water and stir. Ideal water temperature is 170°F. Avoid boiling water.
Organic spearmint only.
calm body & mind
Cleanse, calm and refresh
Refreshing, satiating, caffeine-free support for a calm body and mind. Mint has been used for centuries to soothe the gut and support healthy digestion. Ours is USDA certified organic and sourced from the most pristine cultivation region – Trout Lake Valley in Eastern Washington.
- Spearmint Herbal Tea
- Ingredient Breakdown
- Healthy Digestion
- Healthy Metabolism
What’s Spearmint Herbal Tea?
Our spearmint is fed with glacial water and grows in soil enriched by volcanic ash in a pristine valley in the Pacific Northwest. Secret tip: Japanese geishas chewed on mint for satiety and calm before meals.
How is Pique different?
Our spearmint is USDA Certified Organic and Triple Toxin-Screened for heavy metals, pesticides, and toxic mold. Cold Extraction Technology™ maximizes phytonutrient potential and absorption. No prep or brewing required.
Organic spearmint only.
- Caffeine: Caffeine-Free
- L-Theanine: None
Pure, pristine alpine flavor
Invigorate your senses with crisp, sparkling notes of fresh mint and alpine air. Spearmint is softer and sweeter than peppermint, while still boasting the exhilarating, mouth-cooling mint flavor.
“Pique’s matcha is my secret to glowing and healthy skin and it’s my favorite part of my morning routine!”
“My skin looks so much better! I’ve been on matcha for 2 months now. The first month I didn’t notice much, but by the second month my skin and energy levels have been improving. I can't get enough!”
“Best addition to daily self-care ever. I love how refreshing yet calming the Jasmine is and how smooth and creamy the matcha is. It is the perfect start to my mornings or a great afternoon pick me up!”
“I’m obsessed with Pique! It has become a part of my daily beauty ritual. Their Hibiscus tea nourishes my skin and body from the inside out.”
“Pique’s Hibiscus is absolutely phenomenal! I recommend it to all my friends and family. I feel calm after drinking it and have seen noticeable effects on my skin.”
Dr. Taryn Marie
“Pique is part of my morning ritual. Their teas come in little packets which I travel with me everywhere, you simply pour it into a cup and add water! I drink their matcha every morning and it supports my digestive system and gives me radiant skin!”
"I love Pique’s products! I can’t go anywhere without my Matcha or Daily Immune. This paired with tons of water is the key to glowing and youthful skin, I recommend Pique to all of my friends as well! "
"Daily Immune is my go-to beauty supplement, my skin definitely has a different type of glow and radiance now!"
"It’s always a great day when my Pique arrives! Their matcha is loaded with tons of antioxidants for radiant skin and sets the mood every morning!"
- Tonya M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Healthy DigestionRated 5 stars10 seconds agoSpearmint Herbal and Mint Green tea
Great refreshing tea. I mix the spearmint herbal tea with mint green tea. A perfect combo.
- Deborah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 5 stars2 months agoRefreshing
Best mint tea I’ve ever had. Very refreshing with a slight sweetness.
- Laura M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 5 stars2 months agoLove
This is my all time favorite tea flavor. It’s scent and taste bring me joy!
- Laura S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy DigestionRated 5 stars2 months agoLove this herbal tea
This is just a wonderful tea. I drink it cold and it helps with my digestion. Haven't tried it hot, but will soon.
- Jaime B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Energy, Healthy Digestion, Immune Support, FastingRated 5 stars2 months agoSpearmint tea
So refreshing and light, I look forward to drinking this every day!
- Mendy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Drink Pique For FastingRated 5 stars5 months agoGreat for fasting
- Ruth L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Fasting, Healthy Digestion, Immune SupportRated 5 stars5 months agoLove it
Just had surgery recently so not eating much just sipping on teas and the spearmint tea is amazing.
- Hillary L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Healthy Digestion, Energy, Immune SupportRated 5 stars5 months agoThe best mint tea
It’s my favorite spearmint tea ever. My daughter also loves it and since it’s caffeine free, we can share. Delicious hot or iced.
- Jennifer L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, FastingRated 5 stars7 months agoAddicted!!
The spearmint herbal tea has become a daily (sometimes twice) necessity for me! Tastes so good and love having something other than just water to drink! I find myself forcing myself to drink more water before I have another! It’s perfect on the go, as well. Love it!
- Barbara E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy DigestionRated 5 stars7 months agoMint herb
Good taste & caffeine free!!!
For __type1:Radiant Skin, __type2:Calm, __type3:Healthy Digestion
For __type1:Healthy Digestion, __type2:Calm, __type3:Healthy Metabolism
GINGER DIGESTION ELIXIR
Perfect after a meal. Makes happy stomachs :)
For __type1:Healthy Digestion, __type2:Healthy Metabolism, __type3:Calm Energy
This is my second time ordering this tea, and this time I ordered 2 instead of 1. I love the taste and the the perfect smooth rise in energy I experience, with no crash later. Plus the taste is simple delightful! Awesome product, Pique!
For __type1:Calm Energy, __type2:Immune Support, __type3:Radiant Skin
jasmine green tea: 14 servings
japanese sencha green tea: 14 servings
mint sencha green tea: 14 servings
I've always tried to get myself to drink more green tea and it's been a chore. No longer! I'm happy with the taste and variety of the green tea sampler.
We have answers!
Our spearmint is sourced from a small farm in the foothills of the Cascade Mountain Range.
Yes! Our Spearmint Herbal Tea is completely caffeine free!
Spearmint is not only refreshing and tasty, it's also chalk full of amazing health benefits including digestion support and fresh smelling breath! Read more about all the benefits here.
If you are looking to add a sweetener to your tea, we definitely recommend using natural sweeteners like date sugar/syrup, raw honey, and maple syrup which are all excellent choices to add to your tea without altering the benefits. For further reading on sweeteners, check out this article from our blog.
Spearmint Herbal is considered fasting friendly and will not break your fast as it does not have any carbohydrates, proteins, or calories.
The tea tasted so good and I've noticed an overall difference with my skin.