Cold Extraction Technology™ extracts and delivers antioxidants at maximized potential.
Triple Toxin Screened for pesticides, heavy metals and toxic mold commonly found in plants.
Maximized full-spectrum absorbability with no prep or brewing required.
“My daily routine and drink I can’t live without”
“I’ve been skipping coffee for this and loving it.”
“Pu’er green makes me feel like a boss at life.”
“Pique are the absolute best!”
“Best green tea ever!”
“Probiotics and gut health with Pique!”
“Never felt better. Love my first thing in the morning drink.”
“Another day, another cup of Pique!”
- Neiva I.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Healthy Digestion, EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoLove it!
It was my first time trying the vaaruty of green tea and I’m loving it. It has a pure and strong green tea taste. I have the monthly subscription and plan on leaving it on
- Allison H.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Healthy Digestion, Energy, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoA smokey green tea...
The pique puer green reminds me of a gunpowder green tea ans I savor every sip as we embrace the holiday season!
- Kathleen M.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove this!
- Neila F.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Radiant Skin, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove
Pique has the best tasting teas I do use oat creamer with my teas but it’s good either way!! Love the Black Teas and the Green Teas!!
- Heidi H.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er BundleI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Immune Support, Healthy Digestion, Fasting, EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoFavorite Morning Teas
These are great! I like drinking them in the morning. I usually have a cup of the black puer first and then, a little later in the morning I drink the puer green. Sometimes I add a sachet of the Spearmint tea to the Puer Green tea.
- Carol S.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Immune Support, Fasting, Energy, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFavorite tea
This is our favorite tea! Great flavor and good benefits for digestion, too!
- Elizabeth V.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For FastingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDelicious and healthy
I love to start my day with this deliciously smooth yet flavorful tea. I love knowing that I am doing good things for my digestive health as well.
- Teresa M.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er BundleI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOnly tea I drink
I have given away all my other teas and am a Pique devotee for life ! My daughters come to me and raid my tea cupboard now.
- Solange M.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat tea
This tea has great gut health benefits due to the probiotics. Great addition to my tea collection.
- Tim S.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreen Super Power
All one needs to take is one 'peek' at Pique and your mind, body, and soul will be forever grateful. Green Pu'er Tea is rich in green tea flavor, for more complex tasting than typical green tea, and far more nutritious. Make this part of your morning routine!
We have answers!
Pu'er Black – Organic Pu'er black tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Pu'er Green – Organic Pu'er green tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Pu'er Black – 58-87mg
Pu'er Green – 41-61mg
28 servings per carton
Pu'er Black – silky, woody, and robust
Pu'er Green – silky, fresh, and aromatic
These teas are wild-harvested from 250 year old tea trees living symbiotically in a primordial forest where life thrives unhindered - the natural cycle of life and death of plants and weeds create a rich environment teeming with biodiversity. The leaves of this ancient tea varietal are more concentrated in polyphenols than all other teas and are host to precious microbiota that ferments our Tea Crystals, turning them darker with time. Growing deeper than any other tea varietal, roots from these ancient tea trees stretch deep into the earth, acting as a conduit for rare minerals, microbial diversity and precious nutrients to its dense leaves.
They can be compared to kombucha except they are dry in nature and do not require sugar to ferment. The probiotics in Pu’er tea metabolize polyphenols for fermentation. Whereas the probiotics in kombucha metabolize sugar for fermentation. The probiotics in Pu'er tea are also natural and indigenous to the tea leaf (they are already living on the tea leaf), whereas probiotics in kombucha are typically cultured and added.
Prebiotics are substances that the probiotic microorganisms (beneficial bacteria and fungi) in your gut feed on. The byproducts of this process are called metabolites. Much like the way yeast consumes sugar and produces alcohol. Following this analogy: yeast = probiotic, sugar = prebiotic, alcohol = metabolite.
Probiotics are a mix of bacteria, fungi and microbes that are understood to be beneficial to health. The types are vast in quantity and only a small number can and have been identified.