For Daily Digestion
✓ Support healthy digestion & metabolism
✓ Healthy immune system support
✓ Calm energy & mental support
Fermented Pu’er Bundle
Natural synergy for fast results. Start your gut health journey today.
Free US Shipping. Free Returns.
90 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Pique Fermented Tea
Nature’s Gut Health Support
✓ Fermented to support healthy digestion and metabolism
✓ Concentrated antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
✓ Tea caffeine and l-theanine to support sustained energy and focusUNLOCK 15% OFF
4 Reasons Why
You Will Never See A Better Tea
1 Leaves from this rare and ancient tea varietal (camellia yunnanensis) are more concentrated in polyphenols than all other teas in the world.
2 Ancient tea trees thrive in a lush primordial forest, where the natural decay of plants and weeds multiply the biodiversity and activity of probiotic microbes.
3 Wild-harvested from 250 year old tea trees whose roots stretch deep into the earth, transporting rare minerals to nutrient dense tea leaves.
4 An ecological superfood of one of the highest levels of purity, our fermented tea is sourced from a pristine region at the foothills of the Himalaya mountains.
Why Pique is Superior
Cold Extraction Technology™ extracts and delivers antioxidants at maximized potential.
Triple Toxin Screened for pesticides, heavy metals and toxic mold commonly found in plants.
Maximized full-spectrum absorbability with no prep or brewing required.
Fermented Green Tea
The combination of catechins, theaflavins, amino acids and probiotics deliver the holy grail of tea. Supports a healthy immune system and cellular health.
Ingredients: Organic & wild-harvested Pu’er green tea (camellia sinensis assamica). Nothing else.start now
Fermented Black Tea
Probiotic activity in this fully fermented tea nourishes the microbiome. Supports healthy digestion and metabolism.
Ingredients: Organic & wild-harvested Pu’er ripe tea (camellia sinensis assamica). Nothing else.start now
top health experts
15,000+ Glowing Five Star Reviews
- Kelly S.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoMy favorite
This is my favorite green tea ever! I drink it every morning and it makes me feel great!
- Robert B.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For EnergyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat Taste
Tastes great and I like the convenience of the package. No teabag.
- Alicia W.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Fasting, Radiant Skin, EnergyRated 3 out of 5 stars2 days agoEnjoyable !
It tastes good, and is easy for travel!
- Sara B.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er BundleI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoPu'er for gut healing
I love the green and black Pu'er teas! I was a bit skeptical of trying fermented tea but it is smooth and delicious. I frequently recommend it to my patients with gut dysbiosis and low Akkermansia (cornerstone bacteria that's critical for metabolism and longevity) since Pu'er is one of the foods that is known to raise it. I love the easily dissolvable form too - so easy to take on the go and I appreciate that it's triple filtered for toxins since they're so prevalent in most teas (and tea bags).
- Pedro C.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Immune Support, Energy, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoMy Daily Go-To
My favorite thing about this tea (aside from the great taste) is the dissolve-ability of it! I can mix it with cold water without clumping.
- Lori G.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Healthy Digestion, Radiant Skin, Energy, FastingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoLove it!
I’ve been a tea drinker my entire life. This is my favorite of all. There’s something to be said about enjoying your cup of tea and at the same time, knowing how good it is for you. That sends it right over the top for me.
- Zinovy M.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Bundle (Special Offer)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoGreat taste
I was surprised at the flavor and depth of the tea. Convenience of using the packets also are hard to beat.
- Ali T.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Healthy Digestion, EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoTasty
I started drinking this tea first thing in the morning as a replacement for coffee and it gives me great sustained energy without any of the coffee jitters
- JoLee S.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Healthy Digestion, Energy, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoFAVORITE
I hadn’t ever had a fermented tea before. This one is delightful, little more subtle than a regular green. All in all it makes me happy when I drink it. Big smiles and clear skin
- Cathy M.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Fasting, Energy, Radiant Skin, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoHealth in a cup!
It’s the most delicious healthy thing you can drink
We have answers!
Pu'er Black – Organic Pu'er black tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Pu'er Green – Organic Pu'er green tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Pu'er Black – 58-87mg
Pu'er Green – 41-61mg
28 servings per carton
Pu'er Black – silky, woody, and robust
Pu'er Green – silky, fresh, and aromatic
These teas are wild-harvested from 250 year old tea trees living symbiotically in a primordial forest where life thrives unhindered - the natural cycle of life and death of plants and weeds create a rich environment teeming with biodiversity. The leaves of this ancient tea varietal are more concentrated in polyphenols than all other teas and are host to precious microbiota that ferments our Tea Crystals, turning them darker with time. Growing deeper than any other tea varietal, roots from these ancient tea trees stretch deep into the earth, acting as a conduit for rare minerals, microbial diversity and precious nutrients to its dense leaves.
They can be compared to kombucha except they are dry in nature and do not require sugar to ferment. The probiotics in Pu’er tea metabolize polyphenols for fermentation. Whereas the probiotics in kombucha metabolize sugar for fermentation. The probiotics in Pu'er tea are also natural and indigenous to the tea leaf (they are already living on the tea leaf), whereas probiotics in kombucha are typically cultured and added.
Prebiotics are substances that the probiotic microorganisms (beneficial bacteria and fungi) in your gut feed on. The byproducts of this process are called metabolites. Much like the way yeast consumes sugar and produces alcohol. Following this analogy: yeast = probiotic, sugar = prebiotic, alcohol = metabolite.
Probiotics are a mix of bacteria, fungi and microbes that are understood to be beneficial to health. The types are vast in quantity and only a small number can and have been identified.