Cold Extraction Technology™ extracts and delivers antioxidants at maximized potential.
Triple Toxin Screened for pesticides, heavy metals and toxic mold commonly found in plants.
Maximized full-spectrum absorbability with no prep or brewing required.
- Solange M.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars6 hours agoGreat tea
This tea has great gut health benefits due to the probiotics. Great addition to my tea collection.
- Tim S.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreen Super Power
All one needs to take is one 'peek' at Pique and your mind, body, and soul will be forever grateful. Green Pu'er Tea is rich in green tea flavor, for more complex tasting than typical green tea, and far more nutritious. Make this part of your morning routine!
- Allison C.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For EnergyRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayDelicious
So delicious and the nutritional benefits are huge!
- Jason H.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er BundleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoThe Best!
Mix one & one for sustained energy to kickstart my day.
- JACQUELINE D.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er BundleI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, FastingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agobest tea
love my pique teas
- Bruce K.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat taste
I tried the Pu’er Black Tea for the first time and loved it. It has a great taste and I look forward to being able to drink it when I first wake up in the mornings.
- Mariah E.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove it!
It’s easy to use and tastes great. I love how easy it is to make a glass of cold iced tea.
- Michael H.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Bundle (Special Offer)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoReally good Pu’er Bundle…s little pricey but we’ll worth the costs…awesome taste
The Pu’er Bundle (fermented green & black teas) really step up the taste…well worth the price!!! I just have to pace myself & enjoy the awesome tastes!
- Christy Brown J.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Energy, Immune Support, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove at frist sip!
I am so thrilled with this recommendation from my Doctor to transition away from coffee. Pique Pu'er Green Tea has changed my mornings and I feel happy, refreshed, and genuinely good. I know I cannot attribute everything to tea, but I had not shakiness, headaches, or withdrawal from coffee and I'm convinced that the Pu'er Green Tea has given me my spirit! Cheers!
- Lisa N R.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Energy, Radiant Skin, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDelicious
Happy I got to try this one! It’s really good. Very smooth and flavorful.
We have answers!
Pu'er Black – Organic Pu'er black tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Pu'er Green – Organic Pu'er green tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Limited edition flavor only available while stocks last Pu’er Red – Organic Pu’er red tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Pu'er Black – 58-87mg
Pu'er Green – 41-61mg
Limited edition flavor only available while stocks last Pu'er Red – 41-61mg
28 servings per carton
Pu'er Black – silky, woody, and robust
Pu'er Green – silky, fresh, and aromatic
Pu'er Red – tobacco and leather, with delicate hints of unripe red fruit
These teas are wild-harvested from 250 year old tea trees living symbiotically in a primordial forest where life thrives unhindered - the natural cycle of life and death of plants and weeds create a rich environment teeming with biodiversity. The leaves of this ancient tea varietal are more concentrated in polyphenols than all other teas and are host to precious microbiota that ferments our Tea Crystals, turning them darker with time. Growing deeper than any other tea varietal, roots from these ancient tea trees stretch deep into the earth, acting as a conduit for rare minerals, microbial diversity and precious nutrients to its dense leaves.
They can be compared to kombucha except they are dry in nature and do not require sugar to ferment. The probiotics in Pu’er tea metabolize polyphenols for fermentation. Whereas the probiotics in kombucha metabolize sugar for fermentation. The probiotics in Pu'er tea are also natural and indigenous to the tea leaf (they are already living on the tea leaf), whereas probiotics in kombucha are typically cultured and added.
Prebiotics are substances that the probiotic microorganisms (beneficial bacteria and fungi) in your gut feed on. The byproducts of this process are called metabolites. Much like the way yeast consumes sugar and produces alcohol. Following this analogy: yeast = probiotic, sugar = prebiotic, alcohol = metabolite.
Probiotics are a mix of bacteria, fungi and microbes that are understood to be beneficial to health. The types are vast in quantity and only a small number can and have been identified.