The Fermented Supertea
Ocean Drinks Daily
✓ Support healthy digestion & metabolism
✓ Healthy immune system support
✓ Calm energy & mental support
The Quality of Pique is Extraordinary
"I love drinking Pique teas almost every day. The exceptional quality, delicious taste, and focus on bioavailability are truly remarkable. Plus, they're super convenient! Among my personal favorites are Pu'er Green, Pu'er Black, Pu'er Red, and Sun Goddess Matcha. These teas deliver an abundance of unique nutrients that support healthy digestion and metabolism. I'm thrilled to have found Pique and to share it with others. And I love that they support FRN's work, too!"
Co-founder + CEO of Food Revolution Networkshop Ocean’s favorites
Fermented Pu’er Bundle
Natural synergy for fast results. Start your gut health journey today.
Free US Shipping. Free Returns.
90 Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Pique Fermented Tea
Nature’s Gut Health Support
✓ Fermented to support healthy digestion and metabolism
✓ Concentrated antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
✓ Tea caffeine and l-theanine to support sustained energy and focusGET UP TO 15% OFF + FREE US SHIPPING
4 Reasons Why
You Will Never See A Better Tea
1 Leaves from this rare and ancient tea varietal (camellia yunnanensis) are more concentrated in polyphenols than all other teas in the world.
2 Ancient tea trees thrive in a lush primordial forest, where the natural decay of plants and weeds multiply the biodiversity and activity of probiotic microbes.
3 Wild-harvested from 250 year old tea trees whose roots stretch deep into the earth, transporting rare minerals to nutrient dense tea leaves.
4 An ecological superfood of one of the highest levels of purity, our fermented tea is sourced from a pristine region at the foothills of the Himalaya mountains.
Why Pique is Superior
Cold Extraction Technology™ extracts and delivers antioxidants at maximized potential.
Triple Toxin Screened for pesticides, heavy metals and toxic mold commonly found in plants.
Maximized full-spectrum absorbability with no prep or brewing required.
Fermented Green Tea
The combination of catechins, theaflavins, amino acids and probiotics deliver the holy grail of tea. Supports a healthy immune system and cellular health.
Ingredients: Organic & wild-harvested Pu’er green tea (camellia sinensis assamica). Nothing else.Start Now
Fermented Black Tea
Probiotic activity in this fully fermented tea nourishes the microbiome. Supports healthy digestion and metabolism.
Ingredients: Organic & wild-harvested Pu’er ripe tea (camellia sinensis assamica). Nothing else.Start Now
top health experts
15,000+ Glowing Five Star Reviews
- Ali T.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Healthy Digestion, EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoTasty
I started drinking this tea first thing in the morning as a replacement for coffee and it gives me great sustained energy without any of the coffee jitters
- JoLee S.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Healthy Digestion, Energy, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoFAVORITE
I hadn’t ever had a fermented tea before. This one is delightful, little more subtle than a regular green. All in all it makes me happy when I drink it. Big smiles and clear skin
- Cathy M.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Green TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Fasting, Energy, Radiant Skin, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayHealth in a cup!
It’s the most delicious healthy thing you can drink
- Jenny Z.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoBlack tea
It is good!
- Elaina A.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Immune Support, Healthy Digestion, EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoPu’er Black Tea
I love it !!!
- Allison D.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Energy, Healthy Digestion, Immune SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoPick Me Up Tea
When I need a pick me up tea this is the one I go for it does the job!
- Amy P.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Fasting, Energy, Immune Support, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoexcellent taste
I really love the taste and like having another fermented option
- Brad J.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Healthy Digestion, Energy, Immune Support, Radiant SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoBlack tea
I love this tea it has a great flavor! It’s not too bitter and honey goes really well with it! It’s also good with milk! I recommend this tea!
- Sarah G.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Black TeaI recommend this productI Drink Pique For Radiant Skin, Energy, Immune Support, Healthy DigestionRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoI love this stuff
This has begun to replace my morning coffee. I still have one cup of coffee in the morning but then I go straight to this black tea. Works wonders for my digestion and mood.
- Kara S.Verified BuyerReviewingPu'er Bundle (Special Offer)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat bundle
I love the morning/afternoon routine I have with this set. Would definitely recommend
We have answers!
Pu'er Black – Organic Pu'er black tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Pu'er Green – Organic Pu'er green tea (camellia sinensis assamica)
Pu'er Black – 58-87mg
Pu'er Green – 41-61mg
28 servings per carton
Pu'er Black – silky, woody, and robust
Pu'er Green – silky, fresh, and aromatic
These teas are wild-harvested from 250 year old tea trees living symbiotically in a primordial forest where life thrives unhindered - the natural cycle of life and death of plants and weeds create a rich environment teeming with biodiversity. The leaves of this ancient tea varietal are more concentrated in polyphenols than all other teas and are host to precious microbiota that ferments our Tea Crystals, turning them darker with time. Growing deeper than any other tea varietal, roots from these ancient tea trees stretch deep into the earth, acting as a conduit for rare minerals, microbial diversity and precious nutrients to its dense leaves.
They can be compared to kombucha except they are dry in nature and do not require sugar to ferment. The probiotics in Pu’er tea metabolize polyphenols for fermentation. Whereas the probiotics in kombucha metabolize sugar for fermentation. The probiotics in Pu'er tea are also natural and indigenous to the tea leaf (they are already living on the tea leaf), whereas probiotics in kombucha are typically cultured and added.
Prebiotics are substances that the probiotic microorganisms (beneficial bacteria and fungi) in your gut feed on. The byproducts of this process are called metabolites. Much like the way yeast consumes sugar and produces alcohol. Following this analogy: yeast = probiotic, sugar = prebiotic, alcohol = metabolite.
Probiotics are a mix of bacteria, fungi and microbes that are understood to be beneficial to health. The types are vast in quantity and only a small number can and have been identified.